Electricity and telecommunications regulatory institutions in small and developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Utilities Policy.
Volume (Year): 9 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Meleu, Mathieu, 2001. "Separation of powers and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 129-145, February.
- Jon Stern, 1994. "Economic regulation in Central and Eastern Europe 1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(3), pages 391-398, 09.
- C. Federico Basañes & Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, 1999.
"Post-Privatization Renegotiation and Disputes in Chile,"
40438, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Federico Basañes & Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, . "Post-Privatization Renegotiations and Disputes in Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv117, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Levy, Brian & Spiller, Pablo T, 1994. "The Institutional Foundations of Regulatory Commitment: A Comparative Analysis of Telecommunications Regulation," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 201-46, October.
- Domah, P. & Pollitt, M.G., 2000. "The Restructuring and Privatisation of Electricity Distribution and Supply Businesses in England and Wales: A Social Cost Benefit Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0007, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pablo Serra & Ronald Fischer, 2000.
"Regulating the Electricity Sector in Latin America,"
Journal of LACEA Economia,
LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
- Ronald Fischer & Pablo Serra, 2000. "Regulating the Electricaly Sector in Latin America," Documentos de Trabajo 86, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Newbery, David M & Pollitt, Michael G, 1997. "The Restructuring and Privatization of Britain's CEGB--Was It Worth It?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 269-303, September.
- Jon Stern & Junior R. Davis, 1998.
"Economic reform of the electricity industries of Central and Eastern Europe,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(2), pages 427-460, November.
- Jon Stern & Junior R. Davis, 1997. "Economic Reform of the Electricity Industries of Central and Eastern Europe," CERT Discussion Papers 9725, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Stern, Jon & Holder, Stuart, 1999. "Regulatory governance: criteria for assessing the performance of regulatory systems: An application to infrastructure industries in the developing countries of Asia," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 33-50, March.
- M.V. Posner, 1993. "Electricity and the Primary Fuels: Technology, Market Structure and Prices," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 145(1), pages 64-86, August.
- Antonio Estache & L. Wren-Lewis, 2008. "Towards a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Laffont's Lead," Working Papers ECARES 2008_018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stern, J. & Cubbin, J., 2004. "Regulatory effectiveness: the impact of regulation and regulatory governance arrangements on electricity industry outcomes: a review paper," Working Papers 04/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2004. "Reforming Infrastructure : Privatization, Regulation, and Competition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13525, October.
- Stern, Jon & Cubbin, John, 2005. "Regulatory effectiveness : the impact of regulation and regulatory governance arrangements on electricity industry outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3536, The World Bank.
- Gasmi, Farid & Recuero Virto, Laura, 2005. "Telecommunications Technologies: Deployment in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 2443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bell, Matthew, 2003. "Regulation in developing countries is different: avoiding negotiation, renegotiation and frustration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 299-305, March.
- Jamasb, T., 2002. "Reform and Regulation of the Electricity Sectors in Developing Countries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0226, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jon Stern, 2003. "Regulation and Contracts for Utility Services: Substitutes or Complements? Lessons from UK Railway and Electricity History," Journal of Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 193-215.
- Carvalho, João & Cruz, Nuno & Cunha Marques, Rui, 2010. "Local governments opting for PPPs in the schools sector," MPRA Paper 22558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.