Changing role of regulation: lessons from US spectrum auctions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Utilities Policy.
Volume (Year): 8 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schotter, Andrew & Weigelt, Keith, 1992.
"Asymmetric Tournaments, Equal Opportunity Laws, and Affirmative Action: Some Experimental Results,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 511-39, May.
- Schotter, Andrew & Weigelt, Keith, 1990. "Asymmetric Tournaments, Equal Opportunity Laws And Affirmative Action: Some Experimental Result," Working Papers 90-14, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Bull, Clive & Schotter, Andrew & Weigelt, Keith, 1987. "Asymmetric Tournaments, Equal Opportunity Laws and Affirmative Action: Some Experimental Results," Working Papers 87-33, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- anonymous, 1998. "Financial report," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 4-20.
- Curtis, Terry, 1997. "Japanese telecommunication reform and the standards-setting process," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 165-176, March.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Development Report 1998," African Development Report, African Development Bank, number 15 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami, 6.
- Anonymous, 1998. "Editors' Report February 1998," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- John McMillan, 1994. "Selling Spectrum Rights," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 145-162, Summer.
- Peter Cramton, 1997.
"The FCC Spectrum Auctions: An Early Assessment,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 431-495, 09.
- Egan, Bruce L, 1997. "The role of wireless communications in the global information infrastructure," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 357-385, June.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1998. "What Has Economics to Say about Racial Discrimination?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 91-100, Spring.
- Noam, Eli, 1997. "Beyond spectrum auctions. Taking the next step to open spectrum access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 461-475, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.