Electricity transmission pricing: an international comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Utilities Policy.
Volume (Year): 6 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imran, Kashif & Hassan, Tehzeebul & Aslam, Muhammad Farooq & Ngan, Hon-Wing & Ahmad, Intesar, 2009. "Simulation analysis of emissions trading impact on a non-utility power plant," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5694-5703, December.
- Manfred Horn & Claudia Kemfert & Vitaly Kalashnikov, 2006. "Can the German Electricity Market Benefit from the EU Enlargement?: Results of Scenario Calculations Using the EMELIE Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 632, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2005.
"The Effects of Average Revenue Regulation on Electricity Transmission Investment and Pricing,"
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2008. "The effects of average revenue regulation on electricity transmission investment and pricing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 696-714, May.
- Richard Green, 2007. "Nodal pricing of electricity: how much does it cost to get it wrong?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 125-149, April.
- Pepermans, Guido & Proost, Stef, 2000. "The liberalisation of the energy sector in the EU," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/121735, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- José Pablo Arellano, 2004. "Principios para Tarificar la Transmisión Eléctrica," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 41(123), pages 231-253.
- Olmos, Luis & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J., 2009. "A comprehensive approach for computation and implementation of efficient electricity transmission network charges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5285-5295, December.
- Vincent Rious & Philippe Dessante & Yannick Perez, 2009.
"Is combination of nodal pricing and average participation tariff the best solution to coordinate the location of power plants with lumpy transmission investments?,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2009/14, European University Institute.
- Vincent Rious & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2008. "Is combination of nodal pricing and average participation tariff the best solution to coordinate the location of power plants with lumpy transmission investments?," Post-Print hal-00323878, HAL.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2006.
"Electricity Transmission Pricing and Performance-based Regulation,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 97-126.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2005. "Electricity Transmission Pricing and Performance-Based Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1474, CESifo Group Munich.
- Neuhoff, K., 2002. "Optimal congestion treatment for bilateral electricity trading," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0214, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Soledad Arellano & Pablo Serra, 2003. "Principios para Tarificar la Transmisión Eléctrica (Principals for the price fixing of electricity transmission)," Documentos de Trabajo 170, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- M. Soledad Arellano & Pablo Serra, 2004.
"Spatial Peak-load Pricing,"
Documentos de Trabajo
199, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Wietze Lise & Claudia Kemfert & Richard S.J. Tol, 2003. "Strategic Action in the Liberalised German Electricity Market," Working Papers 2003.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Galetovic, Alexander & Palma-Behnke, Rodrigo, 2008. "Can generalized distribution factors lead to "objective" transmission toll allocations Some lessons from the recent Chilean experience," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 249-270, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.