The spatial structure of Latin American cities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 1999.
"Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor?: An amenity-based theory,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 91-107, January.
- Brueckner, J.K. & Thisse, J.-F. & Zenou, Y., 1996. "Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor ? An amenity-based theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1996065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stephen Malpezzi, 2000. "Tales from the Real Side: The Implications of Urban Research for Real Estate Finance in Developing and Transition Economies," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-02, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Kalarickal, Jerry, 2004. "Shelter strategies for the urban poor : idiosyncratic and successful, but hardly mysterious," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3427, The World Bank.
- Ivan Muñiz & Anna Galindo, 2001. "Estructura metropolitana y funciones de densidad residencial. El caso de la región metropolitana de Barcelona," Working Papers wp0103, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Zenou, Yves, 2000.
"Urban unemployment, agglomeration and transportation policies,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 97-133, July.
- Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Urban Unemployment, Agglomeration and Transportation Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2309, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Takeuchi, Akie & Cropper, Maureen & Bento, Antonio, 2008.
"Measuring the welfare effects of slum improvement programs: The case of Mumbai,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 65-84, July.
- Takeuchi, Akie & Cropper, Maureen L. & Bento, Antonio M., 2007. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Slum Improvement Programs: The Case of Mumbai," Working Papers 127020, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Alain Bertraud & Stephen Malpezzi, 2001. "The Spatial Distribution of Population in 35 World Cities: The Role of Markets, Planning, and Topography," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Coolidge, Jacqueline G. & Porter, Richard C. & Zhang, Z. John, 1993. "Urban Environmental Services In Developing Countries," Working Papers 11894, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
- Ingram, Gregory K., 1997. "Patterns of metropolitan development : what have we learned?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1841, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.