The spatial structure of Latin American cities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingram, Gregory K., 1997. "Patterns of metropolitan development : what have we learned?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1841, The World Bank.
- Coolidge, Jacqueline G. & Porter, Richard C. & Zhang, Z. John, 1993. "Urban Environmental Services In Developing Countries," Working Papers 11894, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Kalarickal, Jerry, 2004. "Shelter strategies for the urban poor : idiosyncratic and successful, but hardly mysterious," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3427, The World Bank.
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott & Kenneth A. Small, 1998.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1426-1464, September.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 388., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Alain Bertraud & Stephen Malpezzi, 2001. "The Spatial Distribution of Population in 35 World Cities: The Role of Markets, Planning, and Topography," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Zenou, Yves, 1999.
"Urban Unemployment, Agglomeration and Transportation Policies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2309, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zenou, Yves, 2000. "Urban unemployment, agglomeration and transportation policies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 97-133, July.
- Takeuchi, Akie & Cropper, Maureen L. & Bento, Antonio M., 2007.
"Measuring the Welfare Effects of Slum Improvement Programs: The Case of Mumbai,"
127020, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Takeuchi, Akie & Cropper, Maureen & Bento, Antonio, 2008. "Measuring the welfare effects of slum improvement programs: The case of Mumbai," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 65-84, July.
- Brueckner, J.K. & Thisse, J.-F. & Zenou, Y., 1996.
"Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor ? An amenity-based theory,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1996065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor?: An amenity-based theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 91-107, January.
- BRUECKNER, Jan K. & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, . "Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor? An amenity-based theory," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1370, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stephen Malpezzi, 2000. "Tales from the Real Side: The Implications of Urban Research for Real Estate Finance in Developing and Transition Economies," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-02, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Ivan Muñiz & Anna Galindo, 2001. "Estructura metropolitana y funciones de densidad residencial. El caso de la región metropolitana de Barcelona," Working Papers wp0103, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.