A simultaneous model of workplace and residential location incorporating job search
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1997. "Commuting: In Search of Jobs and Residences," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 402-421, November.
- Casey, Teresa & Dustmann, Christian, 2007.
"Intergenerational Transmission of Language Capital and Economic Outcomes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Teresa Casey & Christian Dustmann, 2008. "Intergenerational Transmission of Language Capital and Economic Outcomes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(3), pages 4660-687.
- Teresa Casey & Christian Dustmann, 2005. "Intergenerational transmission of language capital and economic outcomes," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0506, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Lui, Hon-Kwong & Suen, Wing, 2011. "The effects of public housing on internal mobility in Hong Kong," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 15-29, March.
- Shields, Martin & Swenson, David, 2000. "Regional Labor Markets: The Relationship Between Industry Level Employment and In-commuting in Pennsylvania Counties," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2).
- Jos van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2002. "Commuting, Spatial Search and Labour Market Bargaining," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-039/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ignacio A. Inoa & Nathalie Picard & André de Palma, 2013.
"Commuting Time and Accessibility in a Joint Residential Location, Workplace, and Job Type Choice Model,"
THEMA Working Papers
2013-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ignacio A. Inoa & Nathalie Picard & André De Palma, 2013. "Commuting Time and Accessibility in a Joint Residential Location, Workplace, and Job Type Choice Model," Working Papers hal-00776945, HAL.
- Anna Piil Damm & Michael Rosholm, 2005.
"Employment Effects of Spatial Dispersal of Refugees,"
CAM Working Papers
2005-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Anna Damm & Michael Rosholm, 2010. "Employment effects of spatial dispersal of refugees," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 105-146, March.
- Anna Piil Damm & Michael Rosholm, 2006. "Employment Effects of Spatial Dispersal of Refugees," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0605, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Kim, Chansung, 2008. "Commuting time stability: A test of a co-location hypothesis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 524-544, March.
- Piil Damm, Anna & Rosholm, Michael, 2005. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants: Theory," Working Papers 05-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson, 2009. "The Role of Job Search Methods and Contacts on Commuting and Relocation Decisions," Working Papers 000062, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Christian Schmidt, 2011. "Commuting and Migration Decisions under Cost Uncertainty," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1481, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2002039 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taha Rashidi & Abolfazl Mohammadian & Frank Koppelman, 2011. "Modeling interdependencies between vehicle transaction, residential relocation and job change," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 909-932, November.
- Kim, Seyoung, 1994. "Gender Differences in Commuting: An Empirical Study of the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2n60d857, University of California Transportation Center.
- Damm, Anna Piil & Rosholm, Michael, 2003. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants, Part I: Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.