Neighborhood amenities: An economic analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yong & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2008. "Local amenities and life-cycle migration: Do people move for jobs or fun?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 519-537, November.
- Julia Koschinsky & Nancy Lozano-Gracia & Gianfranco Piras, 2012. "The welfare benefit of a home’s location: an empirical comparison of spatial and non-spatial model estimates," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 319-356, July.
- Geoffrey Turnbull & Velma Zahirovic-Herbert, 2012. "The Transitory and Legacy Effects of the Rental Externality on House Price and Liquidity," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 275-297, April.
- Mark G. Dotzour & Terry V. Grissom & Crocker H. Liu & Thomas Pearson, 1990. "Highest and Best Use: The Evolving Paradigm," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 17-32.
- George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Residential Appraisal and the Lending Process: A Survey of Issues," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 11-40.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.