Economic geography and endogenous determination of transport technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 60 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1003-26, October.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1989. "Industrialization and the Big Push," Scholarly Articles 3606235, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988. "Industrialization and the Big Push," NBER Working Papers 2708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000.
"Of Hype and Hyperbolas - Introducing the new Economic Geography,"
Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin
200019, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- J.Peter Neary, 2001. "Of Hype and Hyperbolas: Introducing the New Economic Geography," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 536-561, June.
- Paul Krugman, 1990.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
NBER Working Papers
3275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-99, June.
- Mori, Tomoya & Turrini, Alessandro, 2005.
"Skills, agglomeration and segmentation,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 201-225, January.
- Tomoya Mori & Alessandro Turrini, 2000. "Skills, Agglomeration and Segmentation," Development Working Papers, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano 141, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Mori Mori, Tomoya & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2000. "Skills, Agglomeration and Segmentation," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521801386 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521805247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mori, Tomoya & Nishikimi, Koji, 2002. "Economies of transport density and industrial agglomeration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 167-200, March.
- Kristian Behrens & Carl GaignÃ© & Jacques-FranÃ§ois Thisse, 2009. "Industry location and welfare when transport costs are endogenous," Working Papers, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France 32349, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Se-il Mun & Shintaro Nakagawa, 2008. "Cross-border transport infrastructure and aid policies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 465-486, June.
- Lugovskyy, Oleksandr & Skiba, Alexandre, 2014. "Effect of distance on trade under slope heterogeneity and cross-correlated effects," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2014-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigné, Carl & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2009. "Industry location and welfare when transport costs are endogenous," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 195-208, March.
- Takahashi, Takaaki, 2011. "Directional imbalance in transport prices and economic geography," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 92-102, January.
- Maria Florencia Granato, 2011. "REGIONAL NEW ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa10p747, European Regional Science Association.
- Gokan, Toshitaka, 2013. "The location of manufacturing firms and imperfect information in transport market," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 398, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.