Hedonic prices, price indices and housing markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ong, Cheng Boon & De Witte, Kristof, 2013. "Ethnic segregation and heterogeneous preferences of homeowners for housing and neighbourhood characteristics. Evidence from the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 061, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Filali, Radhouane, 2008.
"Variabilité spatiale des prix hédoniques des caractéristiques du logement: une nouvelle méthode de calcul des indices de prix spatiaux
[Spatial variability of housing attribute marginal prices: est," MPRA Paper 14227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kolodinsky, Jane, 2008. "Affect or information? Labeling policy and consumer valuation of rBST free and organic characteristics of milk," Food Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 616-623, December.
- Khalid Sekkat & Ariane Szafarz, 2009.
Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles
09-006.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Khalid Sekkat & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Valuing Homeownership," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 491-504, November.
- Nghiep Nguyen & Al Cripps, 2001. "Predicting Housing Value: A Comparison of Multiple Regression Analysis and Artificial Neural Networks," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(3), pages 313-336.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Thibodeau, Thomas G., 1998. "Housing Market Segmentation," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 121-143, June.
- Yongheng Deng & Stephen L. Ross & Susan M. Wachter, 2002.
"Racial Differences in Homeownership: The Effect of Residential Location,"
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics
2002-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Deng, Yongheng & Ross, Stephen L. & Wachter, Susan M., 2003. "Racial differences in homeownership: the effect of residential location," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 517-556, September.
- Winfree, Jason A. & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2002. "An Option Value Approach To Valuing Preservation Properties," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California, Western Agricultural Economics Association 36619, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chu-Chia Lin & Chien-Liang Chen & Ya-Chien Twu, 2012. "An Estimation of the Impact of Feng-Shui on Housing Prices in TaiwanÂ¡GA Quantile Regression Application," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 15(3), pages 325-346.
- Ã‡aÄŸlayan Ebru & Arikan Eban, 2011. "Determinants of house prices in Istanbul: a quantile regression approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 305-317, February.
- Su, Chi-Wei, 2011. "Non-linear causality between the stock and real estate markets of Western European countries: Evidence from rank tests," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 845-851, May.
- Carroll, Robert & Yinger, John, 1994. "Is the Property Tax a Benefit Tax? The Case of Rental Housing," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(2), pages 295-316, June.
- Nicholas Longford, 2009. "A house price index defined in the potential outcomes framework," Economics Working Papers 1175, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mundra, Kusum & Sharma, Amarendra, 2014. "Housing Adequacy Gap for Minorities and Immigrants in the U.S.: Evidence from the 2009 American Housing Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 8038, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alejandro García Pozo, 2008. "Determinantes del precio de la vivienda usada en Málaga: Una aplicación de la metodología hedónica," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 2, pages 135-158.
- Hill, R. Carter & Sirmans, C. F. & Knight, John R., 1999. "A random walk down main street?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 89-103, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.