Measuring the value of urban amenities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline A. Rodenburg & Peter Nijkamp & Henri L.F. De Groot & Erik T. Verhoef, 2008.
"Valuation Of Multi-Functional Land Use By Commercial Investors: A Case Study On The Amsterdam Zuidas Mega-Project,"
Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie,
Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(4), pages 454-469, 09.
- Rodenburg, C.A. & Nijkamp, P. & Groot, H.L.F. de & Verhoef, E.T., 2009. "Valuation of multifunctional land use by commercial investors: a case study on the amsterdam zuidas mega-project," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Rodenburg, C.A. & Nijkamp, P. & Groot, H.L.F. de, 2009. "Valuation of multifunctional land use by commercial investors: a case study on the amsterdam zuidas mega-project," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Deller, Steven C. & Ottem, Thomas, 2002.
"Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties,"
Staff Paper Series
442, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- STEVEN C. DELLER & Thomas Ottem, 2001. "Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 442, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Steven D. Levitt, 1996.
"Crime, Urban Flight, and the Consequences for Cities,"
NBER Working Papers
5737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Steven D. Levitt, 1999. "Crime, Urban Flight, And The Consequences For Cities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 159-169, May.
- Amabile, Raimondo & Rosato, Paolo, 1998. "The Use Of Neural Networks In The Spatial Analysis Of Property Values," Conference Papers 14494, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Mark G. Dotzour & Terry V. Grissom & Crocker H. Liu & Thomas Pearson, 1990. "Highest and Best Use: The Evolving Paradigm," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 17-32.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.