The long-run effects of a residential property tax and local public services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chi-Yuan Tsai, 1982. "Taxes and residential choice," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 55-72, March.
- Andrew Haughwout & Robert P. Inman, 2000.
"Fiscal Policies in Open Cities with Firms and Households,"
NBER Working Papers
7823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haughwout, Andrew F. & Inman, Robert P., 2001. "Fiscal policies in open cities with firms and households," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 147-180, April.
- Skidmore, Mark & Reese, Laura & Kang, Sung Hoon, 2012. "Regional analysis of property taxation, education finance reform, and property value growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 351-363.
- Paul Courant & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 1975.
"On the Measurement of Benefits in an Urban Context: Some General Equilibrium Issues,"
NBER Working Papers
0114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courant, Paul N. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "On the measurement of benefits in an urban context: Some general equilibrium issues," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 346-356, July.
- Ross, Stephen & Yinger, John, 1995. "Comparative static analysis of open urban models with a full labor market and suburban employment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 575-605, October.
- Wheaton, William C., 1998. "Land Use and Density in Cities with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 258-272, March.
- Jian Chen & David H. Downs, 2013. "Property Tax and Tenure Choice: Implications for China," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 323-343.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.