The landlord's dilemma : Asking rent strategies in a heterogeneous housing market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rena Sivitanidou, 1999. "Office Rent Processes: The Case of U.S. Metropolitan Markets," Working Paper, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate 8664, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Claus Michelsen, 2014. "The Market Value of Energy Efficiency in Buildings and the Mode of Tenure," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1398, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Makram El-Shagi & Claus Michelsen & Sebastian Rosenschon, 2014. "Regulation, Innovation and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Building Energy Efficiency Standards in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1371, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Adrian Amelung & Oliver Arentz & Janina Jänsch & Leonard Münstermann, 2012. "Auswirkungen stattlicher Eingriffe zur Förderung der Gebäudesanierung auf die Akteure des Immobilienmarkts," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series, Otto-Wolff-Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsordnung, KÃ¶ln, Deutschland 03/2012, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Yavas, Abdullah, 2001. "Resolution of Demand Uncertainty and Competitive Rent Adjustment," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 472-481, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.