Income sorting: Measurement and decomposition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortalo-Magné, François & Rady, Sven, 2008.
"Heterogeneity within communities: A stochastic model with tenure choice,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Sven Rady & Francois Ortalo-Magne, 2005. "Heterogeneity within Communities: A Stochastic Model with Tenure Choice," 2005 Meeting Papers 113, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- François Ortalo-Magné & Sven Rady, 2005. "Heterogeneity within Communities: A Stochastic Model with Tenure Choice," CESifo Working Paper Series 1465, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ortalo-Magné, François & Rady, Sven, 2005. "Heterogeneity within Communities: A Stochastic Model with Tenure Choice," Discussion Papers in Economics 594, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ortalo-Magné, François & Rady, Sven, 2005. "Heterogeneity within Communities: A Stochastic Model with Tenure Choice," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 49, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Tara Watson, 2009.
"Inequality And The Measurement Of Residential Segregation By Income In American Neighborhoods,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(3), pages 820-844, 09.
- Tara Watson, 2009. "Inequality and the Measurement of Residential Segregation by Income In American Neighborhoods," NBER Working Papers 14908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis N. Epple & Richard Romano, 2011.
"Inefficiencies from Metropolitan Political and Fiscal Decentralization: Failures of Tiebout Competition,"
NBER Working Papers
17251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen M. Calabrese & Dennis N. Epple & Richard E. Romano, 2012. "Inefficiencies from Metropolitan Political and Fiscal Decentralization: Failures of Tiebout Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1081-1111.
- Markus Haavio & Heikki Kauppi, 2006.
"House price fluctuations and residential sorting,"
2006 Meeting Papers
774, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.