Who's in charge of the central city? The conflict between efficiency and equity in the design of a metropolitan area
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 56 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Bartolome, Charles A.M. & Ross, Stephen L., 2007. "Community income distributions in a metropolitan area," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 496-518, May.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Frank Somogyi & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2009.
"Tax Competition and Income Sorting: Evidence from the Zurich Metropolitan Area,"
KOF Working papers
09-240, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Schaltegger, Christoph A. & Somogyi, Frank & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2011. "Tax competition and income sorting: Evidence from the Zurich metropolitan area," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 455-470, September.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Frank Somogyi & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2009. "Tax Competition and Income Sorting: Evidence from the Zurich Metropolitan Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 2824, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Frank Somogyi & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2009. "Tax Competition and Income Sorting: Evidence from the Zurich Metropolitan Area," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-25, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Wu, JunJie, 2006. "Environmental amenities, urban sprawl, and community characteristics," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 527-547, September.
- Florence Goffette-Nagot & Yves Schaeffer, 2011. "Income Segregation and Suburbanization in France : a discrete choice approach," Post-Print halshs-00581139, HAL.
- Rainald Borck & Matthias Wrede, 2007.
"Commuting Subsidies with two Transport Modes,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1972, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francisco Martínez Mora, 2011. "The peer group effect and the optimality properties of head and income taxes," Working Papers 2011-07, FEDEA.
- Tivadar, Mihai, 2010. "Is it better to live in a US or a European city?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 221-227, July.
- Francisco Martínez-Mora, 2010. "Tiebout, local school finance and the ineffciency of head taxes," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/02, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Florence Goffette-Nagot & Yves Schaeffer, 2011. "Income Segregation and Suburbanization in France : a discrete choice approach," Working Papers 1112, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Francisco Martínez Mora, 2009. "Population Ageing, Inequality and the Political Economy of Public Education," Working Papers 2009-03, FEDEA.
- Francisco Martínez-Mora, 2009. "Population ageing, inequality and the political economy of public education," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.