Duopoly locations and optimal zoning in a small open city
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crampes, C. & Hollander, A., 1991.
"Duopoly and Quality Standards,"
Cahiers de recherche
9128, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Giulio Ecchia & Luca Lambertini, 1995.
"Minimum Quality Standards and Collusion,"
235, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 1991. "Optimal regulation of land development through price and fiscal controls," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 64-82, July.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979.
"On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition","
Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-50, September.
- Lambertini, Luca, 1997.
"Optimal Fiscal Regime in a Spatial Duopoly,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 407-420, May.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1986. "Minimal and maximal product differentiation in Hotelling's duopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 67-71.
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François, .
"Spatial competition with a land market: Hotelling and Von Thunen unified,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-744, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1986. "Spatial Competition with a Land Market: Hotelling and Von Thunen Unified," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 819-41, October.
- David E. Mills, 1989. "Is Zoning a Negative-Sum Game?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(1), pages 1-12.
- Miceli, Thomas J., 1992. "Optimal fiscal zoning when the local government is a discriminating monopolist," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 579-596, November.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2012. "Welfare properties of strategic R&D investments in Hotelling models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 465-468.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2009. "Regional restriction, strategic delegation, and welfare," ISER Discussion Paper 0761, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Aiura, Hiroshi & Sato, Yasuhiro, 2008. "Welfare properties of spatial competition with location-dependent costs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 32-48, January.
- Stefano Colombo, 2012. "On optimal zoning in a linear town with Cournot competitors," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 113-118, July.
- Chen, Chin-Sheng & Lai, Fu-Chuan, 2008. "Location choice and optimal zoning under Cournot competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 119-126, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.