Commuting, congestion, and employment dispersal in cities with mixed land use
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2010.
"How does the household structure shape the urban economy?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 498-516, November.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2009. "How does the household structure shape the urban economy?," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 07/09, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Thomas de Graaff & Frank G. van Oort & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2011.
"Regional Population-Employment Dynamics across Different Sectors of the Economy,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
11-129/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thomas de Graaff & Frank G. van Oort & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2012. "Regional Population–Employment Dynamics Across Different Sectors Of The Economy," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 60-84, 02.
- Jos van Ommeren & Jesper de Groote & Giuliano Mingardo, 2013. "Residential Parking Permits and Parking Supply," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-059/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Emili Tortosa-Ausina & Luisa AlamÃ¡ & Ana M Fuertes-Eugenio & Marta Roig-Casanova, 2011. "Urban spatial structure and economic growth in Spanish metropolitan areas," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1703, European Regional Science Association.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2009.
"An urban general equilibrium model with multiple household structures and travel mode choice,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
06/09, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2009. "An urban general equilibrium model with multiple household structures and travel mode choice," MPRA Paper 17697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark J. Kutzbach, 2010. "Access to Workers or Employers? An Intra-Urban Analysis of Plant Location Decisions," Working Papers 10-21r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Sep 2012.
- Bernardo Furtado & Frank van Oort, 2011. "Neighborhood weight matrix in a spatial-quantile real estate modeling environment: Evidence from Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa10p424, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011129 is not listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, John F., 2009. "Calibration of a monocentric city model with mixed land use and congestion," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 90-96, January.
- Liv Osland & Kenneth Gibb & Gwilym Pryce, 2011. "Inequalities in Access to Employment and the Impact on Wellbeing: A Criterion for Spatial Planning?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p717, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2013059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Larson, William & Liu, Feng & Yezer, Anthony, 2012. "Energy footprint of the city: Effects of urban land use and transportation policies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 147-159.
- Yuval Kantor & Piet Rietveld & Jos van Ommeren, 2013. "Towards a General Theory of Mixed Zones: The Role of Congestion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-084/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tsekeris, Theodore & Geroliminis, Nikolas, 2013. "City size, network structure and traffic congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-14.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.