Agglomeration without trade: how non-traded goods shape the space-economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- PICARD, Pierre & ZENG, Dao-Zhi, 2003.
"Agricultural sector and industrial agglomeration,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2003022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BEHRENS, Kristian, 2004.
"International integration and regional inequalities : how important is national infrastructure ?,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kristian Behrens, 2011. "International Integration And Regional Inequalities: How Important Is National Infrastructure?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(5), pages 952-971, 09.
- BEHRENS, Kristian, 2004. "Population growth and manufacturing real wages in 18th century England: a spatial perspective," CORE Discussion Papers 2004025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vasco Leite & Sofia Castro & João Correia-da-Silva, 2013.
"A third sector in the core-periphery model: non-tradable goods,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 71-108, February.
- Vasco Leite & Sofia B.S.D. Castro & João Correia-da-Silva, 2009. "A third sector in the core-periphery model: non-tradable goods," FEP Working Papers 352, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ugo FRATESI, 2005.
"Regional Policy from a Supra-Regional Perspective,"
245, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- BEHRENS, Kristian, 2004. "Market size and urban hierarchy," CORE Discussion Papers 2004029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2006.
"Off-Shoring of Business Services and Deindustrialization: Threat or Opportunity - and for Whom?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Off-Shoring of Business Services and De-Industrialization: Threat or Opportunity - and for Whom?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0734, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- G.A. Minerva, 2006. "Natural Advantage, Location and Trade Patterns in Increasing Returns to Scale Industries," Working Papers 560, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Behrens, Kristian, 2005. "Market size and industry location: Traded vs non-traded goods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 24-44, July.
- Ugo Fratesi, 2008. "Regional policy from a supra-regional perspective," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 681-703, September.
- Miren Lafourcade & Jacques-François Thisse, 2008. "New economic geography: A guide to transport analysis," Working Papers halshs-00586878, HAL.
- Kristian Behrens, 2005. "Choix de localisation et structure du commerce intra-branche," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(4), pages 965-982.
- Behrens, Kristian, 2005. "How endogenous asymmetries in interregional market access trigger regional divergence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 471-492, September.
- Maria Florencia Granato, 2011. "REGIONAL NEW ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p747, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.