Estimating Equilibrium Housing Demand for "Stayers"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 51 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Albouy, 2008. "Are Big Cities Bad Places to Live? Estimating Quality of Life across Metropolitan Areas," NBER Working Papers 14472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordan Rappaport, 2006. "Consumption amenities and city crowdedness," Research Working Paper RWP 06-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Rodríguez Hernández, José E. & Barrios García, Javier A., 2007. "Estimación Microeconométrica de la Tenencia y Demanda de Vivienda en España según la Localización/Microeconometric Estimation of Tenune and Housing Demand in Spain Accoding to Location," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 453-484, Abril.
- Ge He, 2013. "Equilibrium-Oriented Housing Supply: A Case Study of Chengdu City, China," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(4), pages 557-568, June.
- Haan, Michael, 2005. "Are Immigrants Buying to Get In?: The Role of Ethnic Clustering on the Homeownership Propensities of 12 Toronto Immigrant Groups, 1996-2001," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005252e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Molés Machí, Mª Cruz & Colom Andrés, Mª Consuelo, 2006. "A Model of Tenure and Dwelling Choice in Spain. A Comparison Between Urban and Rural Areas/Un modelo de elección del régimen de tenencia y tipo de vivienda en España. Una comparación entre el ámb," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 631 (20 pÃ¡, Agosto.
- OzyIldIrIm, Suheyla & Onder, Zeynep & Yavas, Abdullah, 2005. "Mobility and optimal tenure choice," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 336-354, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.