Expected and Unexpected Residential Mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 45 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Micere Keels & Greg Duncan & Stefanie Deluca & Ruby Mendenhall & James Rosenbaum, 2005. "Fifteen years later: Can residential mobility programs provide a long-term escape from neighborhood segregation, crime, and poverty," Demography, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 51-73, February.
- Dalen, H.P. van & Henkens, K., 2008. "Emigration Intentions: Mere Words or True Plans? Explaining International Migration Intentions and Behavior," Discussion Paper 2008-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2009-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li-Min Hsueh & Hsi-Peng Tseng & Chang-Chiang Hsieh, 2007. "Relationship Between the Housing Vacancy Rate, Housing Price, and the Moving Rate at the Township Level in Taiwan, in 1990 and 2000," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(1), pages 119-150.
- Fredrik Carlsen, 2001. "Migration, Local Fiscal Variables and Local Economic Conditions," CESifo Working Paper Series 553, CESifo Group Munich.
- Díaz Serrano, Luis & Stoyanova, Alexandrina Petrova, 2009. "Mobility and Housing Satisfaction: An Empirical Analysis for Twelve EU Countries," Working Papers 2072/42895, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Yong Tu & Seow Ong & Ying Han, 2009. "Turnovers and Housing Price Dynamics: Evidence from Singapore Condominium Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 254-274, April.
- Nordvik, Viggo, 2001. "A Housing Career Perspective on Risk," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 456-471, December.
- Leung, Charles, 2004.
"Macroeconomics and housing: a review of the literature,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 249-267, December.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung, 2004. "Macroeconomics and Housing: A Review of the Literature," Discussion Papers 00004, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung, 2004. "Macroeconomics and Housing: A Review of the Literature," Departmental Working Papers _164, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Ignacio A. Inoa & Nathalie Picard & André de Palma, 2013.
"Commuting Time and Accessibility in a Joint Residential Location, Workplace, and Job Type Choice Model,"
THEMA Working Papers
2013-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ignacio A. Inoa & Nathalie Picard & André De Palma, 2013. "Commuting Time and Accessibility in a Joint Residential Location, Workplace, and Job Type Choice Model," Working Papers hal-00776945, HAL.
- Dalen, H.P. van & Henkens, C.J.I.M., 2009. "Invisible barriers in international labour migration: The case of the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2009-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ignacio Inoa & Nathalie Picard & André De Palma, 2014. "Effect of an Accessibility Measure in a Model for Choice of Residential Location, Workplace, and Type of Employment," Working Papers hal-00964212, HAL.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2000. "Dynamic Modeling of Housing Tenure Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 46-69, July.
- Teemu Lyytikäinen, 2008. "Studies on the Effects of Property Taxation, Rent Control and Housing Allowances," Research Reports 140, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Kan, Kamhon, 2003. "Residential mobility and job changes under uncertainty," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 566-586, November.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2002. "Residential mobility with job location uncertainty," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 501-523, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.