Andrew Court and the Invention of Hedonic Price Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coley, Madison C. & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2006. "Valuing House and Landscape Attributes: Application of the Hedonic Pricing Technique," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35385, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- André Decoster & Kris De Swerdt, 2005.
"Why and How to Construct a Genuine Belgian Price Index of House Sales,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces0515, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- A. Decoster & K. De Swerdt, 2006. "Why and How to Construct a Genuine Belgian Price Index of House Sales," Review of Business and Economics, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, vol. 0(2), pages 309-330.
- Decoster, André & De Swerdt, Kris, 2005. "Why and how to construct a genuine Belgian price index for house sales?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/119335, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Decoster, André & De Swerdt, Kris, 2006. "Why and how to construct a genuine Belgian price index for house sales?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/119722, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Stephen Malpezzi, . "Hedonic Pricing Models: A Selective and Applied Review," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-05, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Barrett A. Slade, 2000. "Office Rent Determinants during Market Decline and Recovery," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(3), pages 357-380.
- Deller, Steven C. & Ottem, Thomas, 2002.
"Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties,"
Staff Paper Series
442, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- STEVEN C. DELLER & Thomas Ottem, 2001. "Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 442, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Pia Nilsson, 2011. "Cultural Landscape Characteristics and Heritage Values A Spatially Explicit Hedonic Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p397, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlberg, Jared G. & Froehlich, Eve J., 2011. "Effects of Elicitation Method on Willingness-to-Pay: Evidence from the Field," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 42(2), July.
- Wang, Qingbin & Silver, Brian, 2000. "Purchase Of Development Rights (Pdr) Programs: Have We Paid Too Much?," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21837, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.