Transport Network and System of Cities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Mera, Koichi, 1985.
"General equilibrium analysis of the benefits of large transportation improvements,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 343-363, August.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto & Koichi Mera, 1984. "General Equilibrium Analysis of the Benefits of Large Transportation Improvements," Working Papers 567, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M., 1990. "Agglomeration economies, types, and sizes of cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 25-45, January.
- Sasaki, Komei, 1992. "Trade and Migration in a Two-City Model of Transportation Investments," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 305-17, November.
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M., 1996. "When do cities specialize in production?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-99, June.
- Eamonn Judge, 2000. "The Regional and Environmental Dimension of Polish Motorway Policy," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 488-493.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Klimis Vogiatzoglou & Stelios Bekiros, 2011. "Multi-Regional Agent-Based Modeling of Household and Firm Location Choices with Endogenous Transport Costs," ERSA conference papers ersa10p479, European Regional Science Association.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Klimis Vogiatzoglou, 2011. "Spatial agent-based modeling of household and firm location with endogenous transport costs," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 77-98, July.
- Ryusuke Ihara, 2011. "Weber problem in the NEG: a case study of Asia," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 37-50, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.