Are Center Access Advantages Weakening? The Case of Office-Commercial Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong, Junjie & Fu, Shihe, 2008.
"Information and communication technologies and geographic concentration of manufacturing industries: Evidence from China,"
7574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fu, Shihe & Hong, Junjie, 2008. "Information and communication technologies and geographic concentration of manufacturing industries: evidence from China," MPRA Paper 7446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shihe Fu & Stephen L. Ross, 2007. "Wage Premia in Employment Clusters: Does Worker Sorting Bias Estimates?," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2007-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Plaut, Pnina Ohanna & Plaut, Steven E., 1998. "Endogenous Identification of Multiple Housing Price Centers in Metropolitan Areas," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 193-217, September.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004089 is not listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, John F. & McMillen, Daniel P., 2000. "Employment Subcenters and Subsequent Real Estate Development in Suburban Chicago," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 135-157, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.