Spatial patterns of urban growth: Optimum and market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric de Noronha Vaz & Teresa de Noronha & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "An Exploratory Landscape Metrics Approach to Agricultural Changes: Applications of Spatial Economic Consequences for the Algarve, Portugal," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-140/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1988.
"A General Equilibrium Spatial Model of Housing Quality and Quantity,"
739, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard & Braid, Ralph & Davidson, Russell & Pines, David, 1999. "A general equilibrium spatial model of housing quality and quantity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 283-316, May.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1995. "A General Equilibrium Spatial Model of Housing Quality and Quantity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 307., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar & Irwin, Elena G., 2004. "Does Distance Make Good Neighbors? The Role Of Spatial Externalities And Income In Residential Development Patterns," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19973, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Marcy Burchfield & Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2005.
"Causes of sprawl: A portrait from space,"
tecipa-192, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1980. "Theories of urban externalities," MPRA Paper 24614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002.
"The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
532, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2006. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 241-266, May.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," IDEP Working Papers 0203, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Apr 2002.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," NBER Working Papers 8913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Palivos, Theodore & Wang, Ping, 1996. "Spatial agglomeration and endogenous growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 645-669, December.
- Turner, Matthew A., 2005.
"Landscape preferences and patterns of residential development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 19-54, January.
- Matthew Turner, 2003. "Landscape Preferences and Patterns of Residential Development," Working Papers mturner-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus & Wang, Ping, 2003.
"Dynamic Urban Models: Agglomeration and Growth,"
1167, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Elena G. Irwin, 2010. "New Directions For Urban Economic Models Of Land Use Change: Incorporating Spatial Dynamics And Heterogeneity," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 65-91.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2001. "Spatial Growth and Redevelopment with Perfect Foresight and Durable Housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 425-452, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.