Agglomeration, Dispersion, and the Pioneer Firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2007.
"Technology, agglomeration, and regional competition for investment,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1149-1167, November.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2002. "Technology, Agglomeration, and Regional Competition for Investment," NBER Working Papers 8862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2003. "Technology, Agglomeration, and Regional Competition for Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-21, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Sep 2003.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2001. "Technology, Agglomeration, and Regional Competition for Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2001-10, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2001.
- J. Vernon Henderson, Zmarak Shalizi, and Anthony J. Venables, 2001.
"Geography and development,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 81-105, January.
- C J Krizan, 1998.
"Industrial Spillovers in Developing Countries: Plant-level Evidence From Chile, Mexico, and Morocco,"
98-1, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- C J Krizan, 1998. "Industrial Spillovers In Developing Countries: Plant-Level Evidence From Chile, Mexico And Morocco," Working Papers 98-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Graham, Daniel J., 2007. "Variable returns to agglomeration and the effect of road traffic congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 103-120, July.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2004. "Market Size, Differentiated Scale Economies and Interindustry Trade," International Trade 0412006, EconWPA.
- Picard, Pierre M. & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2005.
"Agricultural sector and industrial agglomeration,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 75-106, June.
- PICARD, Pierre & ZENG, Dao-Zhi, 2003. "Agricultural sector and industrial agglomeration," CORE Discussion Papers 2003022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- PICARD, Pierre M. & ZENG, Dao-Zhi, . "Agricultural sector and industrial agglomeration," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1893, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Daniel Graham, 2000. "Spatial Variation in Labour Productivity in British Manufacturing," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 323-341.
- Nichola J. Lowe, 2003. "Overcoming the Challenges of Cooperation: The Case of Joint Upgrading in Guadalajara's Apparel Industry," IDB Publications 49618, Inter-American Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.