Budgetary and Efficiency Effects of Housing Taxation in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parry, Ian, 1999. "Tax Deducations, Consumption Distortions, and the Marginal Excess Burden of Taxation," Discussion Papers dp-99-48, Resources For the Future.
- Cremer, H. & Gahvari, F., 1996.
"On Optimal Taxation of Housing,"
96.417, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Job Swank & Jan Kakes & Alexander F. Tieman, 2002.
"The housing ladder, taxation, and borrowing constraints,"
MEB Series (discontinued)
2002-9, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- J. Swank & J. Kakes & A.F. Tieman, 2002. "The Housing Ladder, Taxation, and Borrowing constraints," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 688, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2009. "From data to levy design. The five stages of implementing housing taxes," Discussion Papers 596, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Ian Parry, 2002. "Tax Deductions and the Marginal Welfare Cost of Taxation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(5), pages 531-552, September.
- Suntum, Ulrich van, 2009. "Housing, taxation and retirement provision," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 249-255, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.