A Model of Negotiated Sales Applied to Real Estate Auctions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giglio, Stefano & Pathak, Parag & Campbell, John Y., 2011.
"Forced Sales and House Prices,"
9887623, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Stefano Giglio & Parag Pathak, 2011. "Forced Sales and House Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 2108-31, August.
- Menezes, Flavio M & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1998.
"Simultaneous Pooled Auctions,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer,
Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 219-32, November.
- Flavio Menezes & Paulo Klinger Monteiro, 1996. "Simultaneous Pooled Auctions," Microeconomics, EconWPA 9611001, EconWPA.
- Menezes, F.M. & Monteiro, P.K., 1996. "Simultaneous Ooled Auctions," Papers, Australian National University - Department of Economics 302, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Stevenson, Simon & Young, James & Gurdgiev, Constantin, 2010. "A comparison of the appraisal process for auction and private treaty residential sales," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 145-154, June.
- Christopher M Snyder & Robert P Trost & R. Derek Trunkey, 2001. "Bidding behavior in the department of defense's commercial activities competitions," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 21-42.
- Takako Idee & Shinichiro Iwata & Teruyuki Taguchi, 2008. "Auction Price Formation with Costly Occupants: Evidence Using Data from the Osaka District Court," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-593, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Li Gan & Qinghua Zhang, 2006. "The Thick Market Effect on Housing Markets Transactions," NBER Working Papers 12134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li Gan & Qinghua Zhang, 2013. "Market Thickness and the Impact of Unemployment on Housing Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 19564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takako Idee & Shinichiro Iwata & Teruyuki Taguchi, 2011. "Auction Price Formation with Costly Occupants: Evidence Using Data from the Osaka District Court," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 84-98, January.
- Huttel, Silke & Jetzinger, Simon & Odening, Martin, 2012.
"Forced Sales And Farmland Prices,"
52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA)
133413, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Huttel, Silke & Jetzinger, Simon & Odening, Martin, 2012. "Forced Sales and Farmland Prices," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics 129063, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Odening, Martin & Jetzinger, Simon & Huettel, Silke, 2013. "Forced Sales and Farmland Prices," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 150274, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marcus T. Allen & Judith Swisher, 2000. "An Analysis of the Price Formation Process at a HUD Auction," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(3), pages 279-298.
- J’Noel Gardiner & Jeffrey Heisler & Jarl Kallberg & Crocker Liu, 2007. "The Impact of Dual Agency," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 39-55, July.
- Seow Eng Ong, 2006. "Price Discovery in Real Estate Auctions: The Story of Unsuccessful Attempts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(1), pages 39-60.
- Abdul ?Rasheed Amidu & Alirat Olayinka Agboola, 2009. "Empirical Evidence Of The Influences On First-Price Bid Auction Premiums," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(2), pages 157-170.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.