Endogenous Trip Scheduling: The Henderson Approach Reformulated and Compared with the Vickrey Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik T. Verhoef, 2003.
"Speed-Flow Relations and Cost Functions for Congested Traffic: Theory and Empirical Analysis,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-064/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Oct 2003.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 2005. "Speed-flow relations and cost functions for congested traffic: Theory and empirical analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 792-812.
- Erik Verhoef, 1997. "Time-Varying Tolls in a Dynamic Model of Road Traffic Congestion with Elastic Demand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-028/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard J. Arnott & Eren Inci, 2009.
"The Stability of Downtown Parking and Traffic Congestion,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2525, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren, 2010. "The stability of downtown parking and traffic congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 260-276, November.
- Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren, 2008. "The Stability of Downtown Parking and Traffic Congestion," MPRA Paper 11786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Arnott & Eren Inci, 2008. "The Stability Of Downtown Parking And Traffic Congestion," Working Papers 200813, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Small, K. & Noland, R. & Koskenoja, P., 1995. "Socio-economic Attributes And Impacts Of Travel Reliability: A Stated Preference Approach," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt82n2w53k, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Chu, Xuehao, 2000.
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt3nn3733q, University of California Transportation Center.
- Dung-Ying Lin & Avinash Unnikrishnan & S. Waller, 2011. "A Dual Variable Approximation Based Heuristic for Dynamic Congestion Pricing," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 271-293, June.
- Erik T. Verhoef, 1998. "An Integrated Dynamic Model of Road Traffic Congestion based on Simple Car-Following Theory," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-030/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Romeo Danielis & Edoardo Marcucci, 1999. "Bottleneck Congestion and Modal Split Revisited," Working Papers 1999.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Externalities in the Urban Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik Verhoef, 1997.
"Time, Speeds, Flows and Densities in Static Models of Road Traffic Congestion and Congestion Pricing,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
97-070/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 1999. "Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 341-369, May.
- Erik Teodoor Verhoef, 1998. "Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing," ERSA conference papers ersa98p156, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.