Allocative Inefficiency and Local Government
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2000.
"Using Market Valuation to Assess the Importance and Efficiency of Public School Spending,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers, Econometric Society
1446, Econometric Society.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2000. "Using market valuation to assess the importance and efficiency of public school spending," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-00-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Rouse, 2000. "Using Market Valuation to Assess the Importance and Efficiency of Public School Spending," Working Papers, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section. 817, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Bates, Laurie J. & Santerre, Rexford E., 2013. "Does regionalization of local public health services influence public spending levels and allocative efficiency?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 209-219.
- Grossman, Philip J. & Mavros, Panayiotis & Wassmer, Robert W., 1999. "Public Sector Technical Inefficiency in Large U.S. Cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 278-299, September.
- Brasington, David M., 2001. "Capitalization and Community Size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 385-395, November.
- Stephen P. A. Brown & Kathy J. Hayes & Lori L. Taylor, 2002.
"State and local policy, factor markets and regional growth,"
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
0202, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Hayes, Kathy J. & Taylor, Lori L., 2003. "State and Local Policy, Factor Markets, and Regional Growth," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(1), pages 40-60.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.