Property Taxes, Mobility, and Home Ownership
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Ferreira, 2008.
"You Can Take it With You: Proposition 13 Tax Benefits, Residential Mobility, and Willingness to Pay for Housing Amenities,"
08-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ferreira, Fernando, 2010. "You can take it with you: Proposition 13 tax benefits, residential mobility, and willingness to pay for housing amenities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 661-673, October.
- Nada Wasi & Michelle J. White, 2005. "Property Tax Limitations and Mobility: The Lock-in Effect of California's Proposition 13," NBER Working Papers 11108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheung, Ron & Cunningham, Chris, 2011. "Who supports portable assessment caps: The role of lock-in, mobility and tax share," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 173-186, May.
- John Deskins & William Fox, 2008. "Measuring Behavioral Responses to the Property Tax," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0816, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- David Albouy & Andrew Hanson, 2014.
"Tax Benefits to Housing and Inefficiencies in Location and Consumption,"
NBER Working Papers
19815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Albouy & Andrew Hanson, 2013. "Tax Benefits to Housing and Inefficiencies in Location and Consumption," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 28 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casper Ewijk & Bas Jacobs & Ruud Mooij, 2007. "Welfare Effects of Fiscal Subsidies on Home Ownership in the Netherlands," De Economist, Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 323-336, September.
- Benjamin Dachis & Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2008. "Sand in the Gears: Evaluating the Effects of Toronto's Land Transfer Tax," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 277, December.
- OzyIldIrIm, Suheyla & Onder, Zeynep & Yavas, Abdullah, 2005. "Mobility and optimal tenure choice," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 336-354, December.
- Terri A. Sexton, 2008. "Taxing Property Transactions versus Taxing Property Ownership," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0820, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.