An Equilibrium Model Endogenizing the Emergence of a Dual Structure between the Urban and Rural Sectors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Yongsheng & Zhao, Xueyan, 2004. "Testing the scale effect predicted by the Fujita-Krugman urbanization model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 207-222, October.
- Guang-Zhen Sun, 2005. "A Review Of Selected Literature In The Economics Of Division Of Labor From 5th Century To Wwii: Part I," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 01/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru, 2013. "Non-parametric measurement of economies of scale and scope in non-competitive environment with price uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 97-111.
- Cheng, Wenli & Yang, Xiaokai, 2004. "Inframarginal analysis of division of labor: A survey," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 137-174, October.
- Wang, Fahui, 1999. "Modeling a central place system with interurban transport costs and complex rural hinterlands," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 381-409, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.