Tax Competition, Nash Equilibria, and Residential Mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred J. Hagger & John R. Madden, 2001. "Competitive Federalism: A Political-Economy General Equilibrium Approach," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Saavedra, Luz A., 2001.
"Do Local Governments Engage in Strategic Property-Tax Competition?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 54(n. 2), pages 203-30, June.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Luz A. Saavedra, 2000. "Do Local Governments Engage in Strategic Property-Tax Competition?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0357, Econometric Society.
- Miles M. Finney & Mann J. Yoon, 2003. "Asymmetric Interdependence in the Provision of a Local Public Good: An Empirical Examination," Public Finance Review, , vol. 31(6), pages 648-668, November.
- Jason L. Saving, 1997. ""Tough Love": implications for redistributive policy," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 25-29.
- Baicker, Katherine & Clemens, Jeffrey & Singhal, Monica, 2012. "The rise of the states: U.S. fiscal decentralization in the postwar period," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1079-1091.
- Madden, John Robert & Groenewold, Nicolaas & Hagger, Alfred James, 2000. "Competitive Federalism: A Bargain-Theoretic General Equilibrium Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa00p425, European Regional Science Association.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1998. "Testing for Strategic Interaction Among Local Governments: The Case of Growth Controls," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 438-467, November.
- Hoyt, William H. & Jensen, Richard A., 1996. "Precommitment in a system of hierarchical governments," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 481-504, August.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 2000. "A Tiebout/tax-competition model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 285-306, August.
- Daphne A. Kenyon, 1997. "Theories of interjurisdictional competition," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 13-36.
- Baicker, Katherine, 2005. "The spillover effects of state spending," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 529-544, February.
- Luz Amparo Saavedra, 2000. "Do Local Governments Engage In Strategic Property- Tax Competition," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002378, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luz Amparo Saavedra, . "Do Local Governments Engage in Strategic Property- Tax competition?," Borradores de Economia 139, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ohsawa, Yoshiaki, 1999. "Cross-border shopping and commodity tax competition among governments," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 33-51, January.
- Craig Brett & Joris Pinkse, 2000. "The determinants of municipal tax rates in British Columbia," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 695-714, August.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.