The Decision to Regionalize in the Provision of Education: An Application of the Tiebout Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwager, Robert, 2007. "Public Universities, Tuition and Competition: A Tiebout Model," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kelly Tiller & Paul Jakus, 2004.
"Explaining Cooperation in Municipal Solid Waste Management,"
2004-07, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Tiller, Kelly & Jakus, Paul M., 2004. "Explaining Cooperation In Municipal Solid Waste Management," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20065, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Leach, John & Payne, A. Abigail & Chan, Steve, 2010.
"The effects of school board consolidation and financing on student performance,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1034-1046, December.
- John Leach & A. Abigail Payne & Steve Chan, 2010. "The Effects of School Board Consolidation and Financing on Student Performance," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-02, McMaster University.
- Tuukka Saarimaa & Janne Tukiainen, 2012. "Politics in Coalition Formation of Local Governments," SERC Discussion Papers 0102, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Eric Weese, 2013. "Political Mergers as Coalition Formation: An Analysis of the Heisei Municipal Amalgamations," Working Papers 1022, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Eric Weese, 2011. "Political Mergers as Coalition Formation," Working Papers 997, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Edoardo di Porto & Vincent Merlin & Sonia Paty, 2013.
"Cooperation among local governments to deliver public services : a “structural” bivariate response model with fixed effects and endogenous covariate,"
1304, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Edoardo Di Porto & Vincent Merlin & Sonia Paty, 2013. "Cooperation among local governments to deliver public services : a "structural" bivariate response model with fixed effects and endogenous covariate," Working Papers halshs-00787600, HAL.
- Janne Tukiainen & Tuukka Saarimaa & Hyytinen & Ari, 2013. "Seat competitiveness and redistricting: Evidence from voting on municipal mergers," Working Papers 38, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Tiller, Kelly & Jakus, Paul M., 2005. "Applying the Miceli Model to Explain Cooperation in Municipal Solid Waste Management," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(2), October.
- Brasington, David M., 1999. "Joint provision of public goods: the consolidation of school districts," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 373-393, September.
- Janne Tukiainen & Tuukka Saarimaa, 2013. "Common Pool Problems in Voluntary Municipal Mergers," Working Papers 53, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Weese, Eric, 2013. "Political Mergers as Coalition Formation: An Analysis of the Heisei Municipal Amalgamations," Working Papers 113, Yale University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.