Can Blacks Earn More in the Suburbs? Racial Differences in Intra-metropolitan Earnings Variation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aslund, Olof & Östh, John & Zenou, Yves, 2006.
"How Important is Access to Jobs? Old Question - Improved Answer,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olof �slund & John �sth & Yves Zenou, 2010. "How important is access to jobs? Old question--improved answer," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 389-422, May.
- Olof Aslund & John Osth & Yves Zenou, 2009. "How Important is Access to Jobs? Old Question - Improved Answer," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0925, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Åslund, Olof & Östh, John & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "How Important is Access to Jobs? Old Question - Improved Answer," Working Paper Series 661, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Åslund, Olof & Östh, John & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "How important is access to jobs? Old question - improved answer," Working Paper Series 2006:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Aslund, Olof & Östh, John & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "How Important Is Access to Jobs? Old Question – Improved Answer," IZA Discussion Papers 2051, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. B. Engberg & T. Kim, . "Person or Place? Parametric and semiparametric estimates of intrametropolitan earnings variation," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1089-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.