Fiscal Inequivalence, Incentive Equivalence and Pareto Efficiency in a Decentralized Urban Context
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haavio, M., 2001.
"Transboundary Pollution and Household Mobility: Are They Equivalent?,"
University of Helsinki, Department of Economics, Department of Economics
500, Department of Economics.
- Haavio, Markus, 2005. "Transboundary pollution and household mobility: Are they equivalent?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 252-275, September.
- Boadway, Robin & Tremblay, Jean-François, 2010. "Mobility And Fiscal Imbalance," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, National Tax Association, vol. 63(4), pages 1023-53, December.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1998. "Testing for Strategic Interaction Among Local Governments: The Case of Growth Controls," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 438-467, November.
- Boadway, Robin & Song, Zhen & Tremblay, Jean-François, 2013. "Non-cooperative pollution control in an inter-jurisdictional setting," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 783-796.
- Boadway, Robin & Tremblay, Jean-François, 2012. "Reassessment of the Tiebout model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1063-1078.
- Robin Boadway & Michael Keen, 1996.
"Efficiency and the optimal direction of federal-state transfers,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer,
Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 137-155, May.
- Boadway, R & Keen, M, 1996. "Efficiency and the optimal direction of federal-state transfers," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W96/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Robin Boadway and Michael Keen, . "Efficiency and the Optimal Direction of Federal-State Transfers," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 445, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Junghun, 1998. "Local property taxation with external land ownership," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 113-135, April.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.