City and suburb: Urban models with more than one employment center
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & Smith, Stefani C., 2003. "The number of subcenters in large urban areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 321-338, May.
- Daniel P. McMillen, 2003. "Employment subcenters in Chicago: past, present, and future," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 2-14.
- Zenou, Yves & Smith, Tony E., 1995.
"Efficiency wages, involuntary unemployment and urban spatial structure,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 547-573, August.
- ZENOU, Yves & SMITH, Tony E., 1994. "Efficiency Wages, Involuntary Unemployment and Urban Spatial Structure," CORE Discussion Papers 1994076, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 1997.
"On the Endogeneous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 337-357, May.
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, 1995. "On the Endogenous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City," CORE Discussion Papers 1995063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita, M. & Thisse, J.-F. & Zenou, Y., . "On the endogeneous formation of secondary employment centers in a city," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1267, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alperovich, Gershon & Deutsch, Joseph, 1996. "Urban structure with two coexisting and almost completely segregated populations: The case of East and West Jerusalem," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 171-187, April.
- Son, Jae-Young & Kim, Kyung-Hwan, 1998. "Analysis of Urban Land Shortages: The Case of Korean Cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 362-384, May.
- Ross, Stephen & Yinger, John, 1995. "Comparative static analysis of open urban models with a full labor market and suburban employment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 575-605, October.
- Alain Bertraud & Stephen Malpezzi, 2001. "The Spatial Distribution of Population in 35 World Cities: The Role of Markets, Planning, and Topography," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Zhang, Yang & Sasaki, Komei, 1997. "Effects of subcenter formation on urban spatial structure," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 297-324, June.
- John Yinger, 2009. "Hedonic Markets and Explicit Demands: Bid-Function Envelopes for Public Services, Neighborhood Amenities, and Commuting Costs," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 114, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Kenneth Button, 1998. "Where did the ?new urban economics? go?," ERSA conference papers ersa98p358, European Regional Science Association.
- Liv Osland & Kenneth Gibb & Gwilym Pryce, 2011. "Inequalities in Access to Employment and the Impact on Wellbeing: A Criterion for Spatial Planning?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p717, European Regional Science Association.
- Ivan Muñiz & Anna Galindo & Miguel Angel García, 2005. "Descentralisation, Integration and polycentrism in Barcelona," Working Papers wpdea0512, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Plaut, Pnina Ohanna & Plaut, Steven E., 1998. "Endogenous Identification of Multiple Housing Price Centers in Metropolitan Areas," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 193-217, September.
- Lambert van der Laan, 1998. "Commuting in multinodal urban systems: An empirical comparison of three alternative models," ERSA conference papers ersa98p252, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.