Amenities and regional differences in returns to worker characteristics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Dongsoo & Liu, Feng & Yezer, Anthony, 2009. "Do inter-city differences in intra-city wage differentials have any interesting implications?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 203-209, November.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R.W. Temple, 2013.
"Regional growth and regional decline,"
Economics Discussion Papers
729, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," CEP Discussion Papers dp1232, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Breinlich, Holger & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Temple, Jonathan, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," CEPR Discussion Papers 9568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2013. "Regional growth and regional decline," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51575, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cragg, M. & Kahn, M., 1995.
"New Estimates on Climate Demand: Evidence from Location Choice,"
1995_34, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Cragg, Michael & Kahn, Matthew, 1997. "New Estimates of Climate Demand: Evidence from Location Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 261-284, September.
- Shelby Gerking, 1998. "Spatial economic aspects of the environment and environmental policy: New directions for research," ERSA conference papers ersa98p384, European Regional Science Association.
- David Albouy, 2008. "Are Big Cities Bad Places to Live? Estimating Quality of Life across Metropolitan Areas," NBER Working Papers 14472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stoddard, Christiana, 2005. "Adjusting teacher salaries for the cost of living: the effect on salary comparisons and policy conclusions," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 323-339, June.
- Aleksey Oshchepkov, 2007. "Are Interregional Wage Differentials in Russia Compensative?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 750, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dan Black & Natalia Kolesnikova & Lowell J. Taylor, 2007.
"Earnings functions when wages and prices vary by location,"
2007-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dan Black & Natalia Kolesnikova & Lowell Taylor, 2009. "Earnings Functions When Wages and Prices Vary by Location," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 21-47, 01.
- Consuelo Gámez Amián & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2002. "Flujos Migratorios entre provincias andaluzas y entre éstas y el resto de España," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/01, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- David Albouy & Fernando Leibovici & Casey Warman, 2012.
"Quality of Life, Firm Productivity, and the Value of Amenities across Canadian Cities,"
1287, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- David Albouy & Fernando Leibovici & Casey Warman, 2013. "Quality of life, firm productivity, and the value of amenities across Canadian cities," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 379-411, May.
- David Albouy & Fernando Leibovici & Casey Warman, 2012. "Quality of Life, Firm Productivity, and the Value of Amenities across Canadian Cities," NBER Working Papers 18103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Hettler, 2001. "Spillover effects of local fiscal policy," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 29(4), pages 406-419, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.