Capitalization of local income taxes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Stadelmann, 2009.
"Which Factors Capitalize into House Prices? A Bayesian Averaging Approach,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2009-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Stadelmann, David, 2010. "Which factors capitalize into house prices? A Bayesian averaging approach," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 180-204, September.
- David Stadelmann & Reiner Eichenberger, 2014. "Public debts capitalize into property prices: empirical evidence for a new perspective on debt incidence," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 498-529, June.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Frank Somogyi & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2009.
"Tax Competition and Income Sorting: Evidence from the Zurich Metropolitan Area,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2009-25, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Schaltegger, Christoph A. & Somogyi, Frank & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2011. "Tax competition and income sorting: Evidence from the Zurich metropolitan area," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 455-470, September.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Frank Somogyi & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2009. "Tax Competition and Income Sorting: Evidence from the Zurich Metropolitan Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 2824, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Frank Somogyi & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2009. "Tax Competition and Income Sorting: Evidence from the Zurich Metropolitan Area," KOF Working papers 09-240, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Christopher J. Mayer, 2002.
"Why do households without children support local public schools? linking house price capitalization to school spending,"
02-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Hilber, Christian A.L. & Mayer, Christopher, 2009. "Why do households without children support local public schools? Linking house price capitalization to school spending," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 74-90, January.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Christopher J. Mayer, 2004. "Why Do Households Without Children Support Local Public Schools?," NBER Working Papers 10804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Clark, 2005. "The Effects of Ignoring Train Whistle Bans on Residential Property Values," Working Papers and Research 0504, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.