A bureaucratic theory of flypaper effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Wyckoff, 1989. "Bureaucracy and the ‘publicness’ of local public goods: A reply to Gonzalez, Folsom and Mehay," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 79-82, July.
- Benoît Le Maux, 2009. "Governmental behavior in representative democracy: a synthesis of the theoretical literature," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 447-465, December.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Wouter Vermeulen, 2010.
"Capitalization of Central Government Grants into Local House Prices: Panel Data Evidence from England,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0057, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hilber, Christian A.L. & Lyytikäinen, Teemu & Vermeulen, Wouter, 2011. "Capitalization of central government grants into local house prices: Panel data evidence from England," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 394-406, July.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Wouter Vermeulen, 2010. "Capitalization of central government grants into local house prices: panel data evidence from England," Working Papers 2010/32, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Wouter Vermeulen & Christian A. L. Hilber & Teemu LyytikÃ¤inen, 2011. "Capitalization of Central Government Grants into Local House Prices," CPB Discussion Paper 167, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Teemu Lyytikainen & Wouter Vermeulen, 2010. "Capitalization of central government grants into local house prices: panel data evidence from England," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31778, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patrícia Varela & Gilberto de Martins & Luiz Fávero, 2010. "Production efficiency and financing of public health: an analysis of small municipalities in the state of São Paulo — Brazil," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 112-123, June.
- Csontos, László, 1995.
"Fiskális illúziók, döntéselmélet és az államháztartási rendszer reformja
[Fiscal illusions, decision theory, and public sector reform]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1118-1135.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.