Owner occupancy: Investment vs consumption demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haavio, Markus & Kauppi, Heikki, 2009.
"House price fluctuations and residential sorting,"
Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland
14/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Markus Haavio & Heikki Kauppi, 2006. "House price fluctuations and residential sorting," 2006 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 774, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Markus Haavio & Heikki Kauppi, 2009. "House Price Fluctuations and Residential Sorting," Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics 48, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Arrondel, Luc & Savignac, Frédérique, 2010.
"Stockholding : Does housing wealth matter ?,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University
123456789/8576, Paris Dauphine University.
- Turner, Tracy M. & Luea, Heather, 2009. "Homeownership, wealth accumulation and income status," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 104-114, June.
- Dusansky, Richard & Koc, Cagatay, 2007. "The capital gains effect in the demand for housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 287-298, March.
- Arrondel, L. & Lefebvre, B., 2000.
"Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation : a French Study,"
DELTA Working Papers, DELTA (Ecole normale supÃ©rieure)
2000-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Arrondel, Luc & Lefebvre, Bruno, 2001. "Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation: A French Study," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 112-137, July.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2002117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & J. van Ommeren, 2003.
"New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility,"
CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis
18, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Michiel Van Leuvensteijn, 2005. "New Evidence of the Effect of Transaction Costs on Residential Mobility," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 681-702.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2003. "New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa03p7, European Regional Science Association.
- Jos van Ommeren & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2002. "New Evidence of the Effect of Transaction Costs on Residential Mobility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 02-117/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fortin, Nicole M., 1997. "L’impact des règles de prêts hypothécaires sur l’offre de travail des femmes au Canada : évidence paramétrique et non paramétrique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 129-159, mars-juin.
- Dietz, Robert D. & Haurin, Donald R., 2003. "The social and private micro-level consequences of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 401-450, November.
- Justo Manrique & Kalu Ojah, 2003. "The demand for housing in Spain: an endogenous switching regression analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 323-336.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.