On fiscal disparities across cities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Albouy, 2010.
"Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization,"
NBER Working Papers
16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albouy, David, 2012. "Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 824-839.
- Bo Zhao & Katharine Bradbury, 2008. "Designing state aid formulas: the case of a new formula for distributing municipal aid in Massachusetts," Working Papers 08-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bo Zhao, 2011. "Municipal aid evaluation and reform," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 11-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Audun Langørgen, 2012. "A structural approach for analyzing fiscal equalization," Discussion Papers 715, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Yaw Badu & Sheng Li, 1994. "Fiscal stress in local government: A case study of the tri-cities in the Commonwealth of Virginia," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 5-17, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.