A switching regression analysis of urban population densities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chihiro Shimizu & Kiyohiko Nishimura, 2007. "Pricing Structure in Tokyo Metropolitan Land Markets and its Structural Changes: Pre-bubble, Bubble, and Post-bubble Periods," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 475-496, November.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & Smith, Stefani C., 2003. "The number of subcenters in large urban areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 321-338, May.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2000. "Econométrie spatiale 2 -Hétérogénéité spatiale," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003), LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne 2001-01, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2001. "Spatial Growth and Redevelopment with Perfect Foresight and Durable Housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 425-452, May.
- Christopher Klein & Reuben Kyle & J. Bass, 2004. "A Switching Regime Approach to Measuring the Effects of Technological Change in Ocean Shipping," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 29-49, July.
- David Dale-Johnson & W. Jan Brzeski, 1999. "Evolution of Land Values in Cracow during the Transformation of the Polish Economy," Working Paper, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate 8651, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Joan Carles Martori & Jordi Suriñach-Caralt, 2001. "Classical models of urban population density. The case of Barcelona Metropolitan Area," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa01p46, European Regional Science Association.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2004. "Hétérogénéité spatiale : principes et méthodes," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, Programme National Persée, vol. 162(1), pages 151-172.
- Daniel P. McMillen, 2003. "Employment subcenters in Chicago: past, present, and future," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 2-14.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.