Property values and pension underfunding in the local public sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph, 1989.
"On the political economy of land value capitalization and local public sector rent seeking in a Tiebout model,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 152-173, September.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph S. Tracy, 1986. "On the Political Economy of Land Value Capitalization and Local Public Sector Rent-Seeking in a Tiebout Model," NBER Working Papers 1919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo Ponzetto, 2013. "Shrouded Costs of Government: Political Economy of State and Local Public Pensions Data," Working Papers 660, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & Wallace E. Oates, 2012. "On Fiscal Illusion and Ricardian Equivalence in Local Public Finance," NBER Working Papers 18040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rowena Crawford & Richard Disney, 2012. "Reform of Ill-health Retirement Benefits for Police in England and Wales: The roles of National Policy and Local Finance," NBER Working Papers 18479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Stadelmann & Reiner Eichenberger, 2014. "Public debts capitalize into property prices: empirical evidence for a new perspective on debt incidence," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 498-529, June.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2012.
"Shrouded costs of government: The political economy of state and local public pensions,"
Economics Working Papers
1336, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2013.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2012. "Shrouded Costs of Government: The Political Economy of State and Local Public Pensions," NBER Chapters, in: Retirement Benefits for State and Local Employees: Designing Pension Plans for the Twenty-First Century National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2013. "Shrouded Costs of Government: The Political Economy of State and Local Public Pensions," NBER Working Papers 18976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.