The health effects of air pollution: A reanalysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thijs Zuidema & Andries Nentjes, 1997. "Health damage of air pollution: An estimate of a dose-response relationship for the Netherlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(3), pages 291-308, April.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 1999.
"The Impact of Air Pollution on Infant Mortality: Evidence from Geographic Variation in Pollution Shocks Induced by a Recession,"
NBER Working Papers
7442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 2003. "The Impact Of Air Pollution On Infant Mortality: Evidence From Geographic Variation In Pollution Shocks Induced By A Recession," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 118(3), pages 1121-1167, August.
- Bilger, Marcel & Carrieri, Vincenzo, 2013.
"Health in the cities: When the neighborhood matters more than income,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-11.
- Bilger, M.; Carrieri.;, 2011. "Health in the cities: when the neighborhood matters more than income," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 11/33, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Victor R. Fuchs & Mark McClellan & Jonathan Skinner, 2001.
"Area Differences in Utilization of Medical Care and Mortality Among U.S. Elderly,"
NBER Working Papers
8628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor R. Fuchs & Mark B. McClellan & Jonathan S. Skinner, 2004. "Area Differences in Utilization of Medical Care and Mortality among U.S. Elderly," NBER Chapters, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, in: Perspectives on the Economics of Aging, pages 367-414 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.