A theory of growth controls
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deaton, Brady J., Jr. & Hoehn, John P. & Norris, Patricia E., 2005.
"Net Buyers, Net Sellers, and Agricultural Landowner Support for Agricultural Zoning,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19391, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- B. James Deaton & John P. Hoehn & Patricia E. Norris, 2007. "Net Buyers, Net Sellers, and Agricultural Landowner Support for Agricultural Zoning," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(2), pages 153-165.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1995. "Strategic control of growth in a system of cities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 393-416, July.
- Jou, Jyh-Bang, 2012. "Efficient growth boundaries in the presence of population externalities and stochastic rents," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 349-357.
- Sasaki, Komei, 1998. "Optimal urban growth controls," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 475-496, July.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Lai, Fu-Chuan, 1996. "Urban growth controls with resident landowners," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 125-143, April.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo & Mollick, AndreVarella, 1996. "Urbanization, economic growth, and welfare," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 109-115, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.