A theory of residential location decisions of two-worker households
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2010.
"How does the household structure shape the urban economy?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 498-516, November.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2009. "How does the household structure shape the urban economy?," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 07/09, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Avendaño; Hernán Enríquez, 2012. "Polycentric structure and the co-agglomeration of economic activities in Bogota: A nonparametric perspective," WORKING PAPERS 010394, UNIVERSIDAD SERGIO ARBOLEDA.
- Barbara Burnell, 1997. "Some Reflections on the Spatial Dimensions of Occupational Segregation," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 69-86.
- Oostendorp, Rebekka, 2011. "Wohnstandortwahl von Doppelverdienerhaushalten: Möglichkeiten in einer polyzentrischen Stadtregion," Arbeitsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze, in: Schneller, öfter, weiter? Perspektiven der Raumentwicklung in der Mobilitätsgesellschaft. 13. Junges Forum der ARL 13. bis 15. Oktober 2010 in Mannh, pages 105-116 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2009.
"An urban general equilibrium model with multiple household structures and travel mode choice,"
17697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2009. "An urban general equilibrium model with multiple household structures and travel mode choice," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 06/09, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Seyoung, 1994. "Gender Differences in Commuting: An Empirical Study of the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2n60d857, University of California Transportation Center.
- Freedman, Ora & Kern, Clifford R., 1997. "A model of workplace and residence choice in two-worker households," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 241-260, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.