The choice of the cutoff grade in mining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3-4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davis, Graham A. & Moore, David J., 1998. "Valuing mineral reserves when capacity constrains production," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 121-125, July.
- Cairns, Robert D., 1998. "Sufficient conditions for a class of investment problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 55-69, September.
- Cairns, Robert D., 1986. "A model of exhaustible resource exploitation with ricardian rent," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 313-324, December.
- Farrow, Scott & Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A., 1989. "Extraction at the intensive margin : Metal supply and grade selection in response to anticipated and unanticipated price changes," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Bradley, Paul G., 1980. "Modelling mining : Open pit copper production in British Columbia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 44-59, March.
- Robert Cairns, 2001. "Capacity Choice and the Theory of the Mine," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(1), pages 129-148, January.
- Slade, Margaret E., 1988. "Grade selection under uncertainty: Least cost last and other anomalies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 189-205, June.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Lassere, Pierre & Long, Ngo Van, 1995. "Optimal Resource Royalties with Unknown and Temporally Independent Extraction Cost Structures," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(3), pages 715-49, August.
- Shinkuma, Takayoshi, 2000. "A generalization of the Cairns-Krautkraemer model and the optimality of the mining rule," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 147-160, May.
- Azimi, Yousuf & Osanloo, Morteza & Esfahanipour, Akbar, 2013. "An uncertainty based multi-criteria ranking system for open pit mining cut-off grade strategy selection," Resources Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 212-223.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.