The existence of metal price cycles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberts, Mark C., 2009. "Duration and characteristics of metal price cycles," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 87-102, September.
- Kriechbaumer, Thomas & Angus, Andrew & Parsons, David & Rivas Casado, Monica, 2014. "An improved wavelet–ARIMA approach for forecasting metal prices," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 32-41.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian & Sebastien Mcmahon, 2008.
"Forecasting commodity prices: GARCH, jumps, and mean reversion,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 279-291.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian & Sebastien McMahon, 2006. "Forecasting Commodity Prices: GARCH, Jumps, and Mean Reversion," Working Papers 06-14, Bank of Canada.
- Labys, W. C. & Achouch, A. & Terraza, M., 1999. "Metal prices and the business cycle," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 229-238, December.
- Walter C. Labys, 2003. "New Directions in the Modeling and Forecasting of Commodity Markets," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 122(2), pages 3-19.
- Panas, E., 2001. "Long memory and chaotic models of prices on the London Metal Exchange," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 235-246, December.
- Yerramilli, C. & Sekhar, J.A., 2006. "A common pattern in long-term metals production," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 27-36, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.