New mining and mineral-processing projects in Western Australia: Effects of employment and the macro-economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources Policy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Corden, W M, 1982. "Exchange Rate Policy and the Resources Boom," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 58(160), pages 18-31, March.
- Adams, Philip D. & Dixon, Peter B. & McDonald, Daina & Meagher, G. A. & Parmenter, Brian R., 1994. "Forecasts for the Australian economy using the MONASH model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 557-571, December.
- Andrew B. Stoeckel, 1979. "Some General Equilibrium Effects Of Mining Growth On The Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(1), pages 1-22, 04.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-80, November.
- Peter B. Dixon & B. R. Parmenter & John Sutton, 1978. "Some Causes Of Structural Maladjustment In The Australian Economy," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 1(57), pages 10-26, 01.
- Richard H. Snape, 1977. "Effects Of Mineral Development On The Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(3), pages 147-156, December.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-48, December.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1974. "Tariffs and nontraded goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 177-185, May.
- Higgs, Peter J. & Powell, Alan A., 1992. "Australia's North-West shelf gas project : A general equilibrium analysis of its impact on the Australian economy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 179-190, September.
- Long, Ngo Van, 1983. "The Effects of a Booming Export Industry on the Rest of the Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(164), pages 57-60, March.
- Snape, Richard H., 1977. "Effects Of Mineral Development On The Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(03), December.
- Stoeckel, Andrew B., 1979. "Some General Equilibrium Effects Of Mining Growth On The Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(01), April.
- Johnson, Peter & Islam, Nazrul, 2004. "Agricultural Processing And The Wa Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 12.
- Islam, Nazrul, 2003. "What Does A Dry Season Mean To The Western Australian Economy? A Cge Investigation," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57895, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- World Bank, 2010. "Burkina Faso - Promoting Growth, Competitiveness and Diversification : Country Economic Memorandum, Volume 3. Enhancing Growth Factors," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12359, The World Bank.
- Ejdemo, Thomas & Söderholm, Patrik, 2011. "Mining investment and regional development: A scenario-based assessment for Northern Sweden," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 14-21, March.
- Qiang, Ye, 1999. "How different is mining from mineral processing? A general equilibrium analysis of new resources projects in Western Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(3), September.
- Chandra, Vandana & Osorio Rodarte, Israel, 2009. "Options for Income-Enhancing Diversification in Burkina Faso," MPRA Paper 20928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ye, Qiang, 2008. "Commodity booms and their impacts on the Western Australian economy: The iron ore case," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 83-101, June.
- Ahammad, Helal & Clements, Kenneth W., 1999. "What does minerals growth mean to Western Australia?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-14, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.