A uniform profit margin policy and its effects on mineral producing firms The case of the oil industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources Policy.
Volume (Year): 21 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Tirole & Jean-Jaques Laffont, 1985.
"Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms,"
368, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Braeutigam, Ronald R & Quirk, James P, 1984. "Demand Uncertainty and the Regulated Firm," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 45-60, February.
- Bronars, Stephen G & Deere, Donald R, 1991. "The Threat of Unionization, the Use of Debt, and the Preservation of Shareholder Wealth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(1), pages 231-54, February.
- Lewis, Tracy R & Sappington, David E M, 1988. "Regulating a Monopolist with Unknown Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 986-98, December.
- Burness, H Stuart & Montgomery, W David & Quirk, James P, 1980. "Capital Contracting and the Regulated Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 342-54, June.
- Evans, Lewis & Garber, Steven, 1988. "Public-Utility Regulators Are Only Human: A Positive Theory of Rational Constraints," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 444-62, June.
- P. Joskow, 1974.
"Inflation and Environmental Concern: Structural Change in the Process of Public Utility Price Regulation,"
128, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Joskow, Paul L, 1974. "Inflation and Environmental Concern: Structural Change in the Process of Public Utility Price Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 291-327, October.
- Elizabeth E. Bailey & John C. Malone, 1970. "Resource Allocation and the Regulated Firm," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 1(1), pages 129-142, Spring.
- McDaniel, William R & McCarty, Daniel E & Jessell, Kenneth A, 1988. "Discounted Cash Flow with Explicit Reinvestment Rates: Tutorial and Extension," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 369-85, August.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1988. "Why Financial Structure Matters," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 121-26, Fall.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1991. "Economic Perspectives on Privatization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 111-132, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.