Emissions Compliances and Carbon Prices under the EU ETS: A Country Specific Analysis of Industrial Sectors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 31 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
EU ETS Emissions Trading Carbon pricing CO2 emissions Industrial production;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- EU - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - -
- ETS - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - - - -
- Emi - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - - - -
- Tra - - - - - -
- Car - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - - - -
- pri - - - - - -
- CO2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - - - -
- emi - - - - - -
- Ind - Health, Education, and Welfare - - - - -
- pro - - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1981.
"Pseudo maximum likelihood methods : theory,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Maria Mansanet-Bataller & Angel Pardo & Enric Valor, 2007. "CO2 Prices, Energy and Weather," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 73-92.
- Meghan McGuinness & Raphael Trotignon, 2007. "Technical Memorandum on Analysis of the EU ETS Using the Community Independent Transaction Log," Working Papers 0712, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Stephen P. A. Brown & Mine K. Yucel, 2008.
"What Drives Natural Gas Prices?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 45-60.
- E.K. Berndt & B.H. Hall & R.E. Hall, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 103-116 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Junsoo Lee & Mark Strazicich, 2001. "Testing the null of stationarity in the presence of a structural break," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(6), pages 377-382.
- Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 1994. "Threshold heteroskedastic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 931-955, September.
- A. Ellerman & Barbara Buchner, 2008. "Over-Allocation or Abatement? A Preliminary Analysis of the EU ETS Based on the 2005–06 Emissions Data," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 267-287, October.
- Julien Chevallier, 2010. "Carbon Prices during the EU ETS Phase II: Dynamics and Volume Analysis," Working Papers halshs-00459140, HAL.
- Gary Koop & Lise Tole, 2011.
"Forecasting the European Carbon Market,"
1110, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Mansanet-Bataller, Maria & Chevallier, Julien & Hervé-Mignucci, Morgan & Alberola, Emilie, 2011.
"EUA and sCER phase II price drivers: Unveiling the reasons for the existence of the EUA-sCER spread,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1056-1069, March.
- Hervé-Mignucci, Morgan & Mansanet-Bataller, Maria & Chevallier, Julien & Alberola, Emilie, 2011. "EUA and sCER Phase II Price Drivers: Unveiling the reasons for the existence of the EUA-sCER spread," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/5109, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Emilie Alberola & Julien Chevallier & Benoît Chèze, 2009. "The EU ETS: CO2 prices drivers during the learning experience (2005-2007)," Working Papers halshs-00389916, HAL.
- Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2009.
"Options introduction and volatility in the EU ETS,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2009-33, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2011. "Options introduction and volatility in the EU ETS," Working Papers 1107, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Chevallier, Julien & Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît, . "Options introduction and volatility in the EU ETS," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/4620, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "Options introduction and volatility in the EU ETS," Working Papers hal-00419339, HAL.
- Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "Options Introduction and Volatility in the EU ETS," Working Papers halshs-00405709, HAL.
- Maria Mansanet-Bataller & Julien Chevallier & Morgan Hervé-Mignucci & Emilie Alberola, 2010. "The EUA-sCER Spread: Compliance Strategies and Arbitrage in the European Carbon Market," Post-Print halshs-00458991, HAL.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2012. "Environmental Innovations in Services. Manufacturing-Services Integration and Policy Transmissions," Working Papers 201208, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- repec:pra:mprapa:20076 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.