Forecasting exchange rate better with artificial neural network
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 29 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Verkooijen, William, 1996. "A Neural Network Approach to Long-Run Exchange Rate Prediction," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 51-65, February.
- Kuan, Chung-Ming & Liu, Tung, 1995. "Forecasting Exchange Rates Using Feedforward and Recurrent Neural Networks," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 347-64, Oct.-Dec..
- Meese, Richard A. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1983. "Empirical exchange rate models of the seventies : Do they fit out of sample?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 3-24, February.
- Joseph Plasmans & William Verkooijen & Hennie Daniels, 1998. "Estimating structural exchange rate models by artificial neural networks," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(5), pages 541-551.
- Zhang, Gioqinang & Hu, Michael Y., 1998. "Neural network forecasting of the British Pound/US Dollar exchange rate," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 495-506, August.
- Gencay, Ramazan, 1999. "Linear, non-linear and essential foreign exchange rate prediction with simple technical trading rules," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 91-107, February.
- Hsieh, David A, 1989. "Testing for Nonlinear Dependence in Daily Foreign Exchange Rates," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 339-68, July.
- Sermpinis, Georgios & Theofilatos, Konstantinos & Karathanasopoulos, Andreas & Georgopoulos, Efstratios F. & Dunis, Christian, 2013. "Forecasting foreign exchange rates with adaptive neural networks using radial-basis functions and Particle Swarm Optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(3), pages 528-540.
- Chun-Teck Lye & Tze-Haw Chan & Chee-Wooi Hooy, 2012.
"Nonlinear Analysis Of Chinese And Malaysian Exchange Rates Predictability With Monetary Fundamentals,"
Journal of Global Business and Economics,
Global Research Agency, vol. 5(1), pages 38-49, July.
- Chun-Teck Lye Author_Email: email@example.com & Tze-Haw Chan & Chee-Wooi Hooy, 2011. "Nonlinear Analysis Of Chinese And Malaysian Exchange Rates Predictability With Monetary Fundamentals," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-270, Conference Master Resources.
- Abdorrahman Haeri & Masoud Rabbani & Ali Habibnia, 2011. "The Proposed Mathematical Models for Decision-Making and Forecasting on Euro-Yen in Foreign Exchange Market," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 16(3), pages 67-91, fall.
- Cem Kadilar & Muammer Simsek & Cagdas Hakan Aladag, 2009. "Forecasting The Exchange Rate Series With Ann: The Case Of Turkey," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 9(1), pages 17-29, May.
- Chun-Teck Lye & Tze-Haw Chan & Chee-Wooi Hooy, 2011. "Nonlinear prediction of Malaysian exchange rate with monetary fundamentals," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 1960-1967.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.